What's new

Desparately Need Help Identifying a Song... (1 Viewer)

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
ok, this is going to be vague and I realize I'm opening myself up for criticism, buuuuut... :)

I have had a song stuck in my head for a couple weeks now, but I have no idea who sings it, or what the title is. It starts of with an acoustic guitar. Some of the lyrics go like this...:

I don't understand what it is I see in you,
If - I'll - al - ways
Be - with - you...

and so on.

The band kind of sounds like it could be Blues Traveler or Barenaked Ladies, but I haven't been able to find this song by them.

Any help would be emensely appreciated :)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
If he'd had that song stuck in his head for a couple of weeks, he'd probably have been institutionalized by now!

ChrisCAB

Stunt Coordinator
Sister Hazel, All for You

I've never heard it (or anything else from that band) - I'm just good with google.

DustinTaj

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dustin
Yes, google is your friend when it comes to finding songs when you only know a few of the lyrics.

Just type what you know in quotes like "what it is I see in you" and if that doesn't get it add some other lyrics in there - always be with or something like that.

I did: "what it is I see in you" always be with

and found it quickly too.

Google rocks! I have to do this all the time when I don't know who sings that song I've just gotta have.

-DD

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Yeah I do that when I hear a song at the end of some TV show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks