What's new

Describe your ideal mate.... (1 Viewer)

AlexJ

Agent
Male or female, what looks and qualities do you picture in your 'perfect' match?

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Dave, you stole my line! The flat head is of course so that you have a place to set your beer while watching TV.

My only addition is that they only know two words of English: "Yes" and "Sir.":D

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Can you hear it? Can you? That my friends is the sound of a thread doomed to be closed, pleading for its pitiful life. :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Someone who isn't afraid to be themselves. Someone who can laugh with me about the stupidest things. Someone who understands my humor and someone who understands when I'm serious.

As far as looks go, I don't want someone who is drop dead gorgeous, I just want someone I think is drop dead gorgeous.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
How the hell do I know? I haven't met her yet. I have fallen for girls who had qualities I hated and haven't fallen for girls who had qualities I loved. Can you sense who's the problem here? (Hint: it's not the women!)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
my girlfriend!

she's cute, smart, and has a great sense of humor. she laughs at my jokes, and knows me better then i know myself.

she can usually figure out what i'm up to before i do it .... or what i've done before i even tell her. scary.

she puts up with my idiosyncracies (sp?) and doesn't mind when i steal the sheets. plus she's really fun to snuggle up next to!

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I want a woman that's my best friend!!

It also wouldn't hurt if she was around 5'6", slim, Brunnette, flat stomach, piercing dark eyes, and a beautiful smile.

She has to love sarcasm!

Brent

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
As far as looks go, I don't want someone who is drop dead gorgeous, I just want someone I think is drop dead gorgeous.
Good job Mark, I think you nailed it right on the head. Looks aren't priority if a girl has a great personality. And if others don't think your mate is gorgeous, all that counts is if you do.

E

Eric Kahn

Tall, intelligent, able to put up with my obsession with all things electronic and motor driven vehicles and my 2 cats

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks