What's new

Dere's been sum MODERATIN' goin' on here... (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
...and I'd like to recognize those loyal members, past and present, who have served.

These folks come here like the rest of us, out of a passion for the art of cinema, and somehow get talked into free babysitting shifts. Often the subject of bitter criticism, I can't believe Ron and Parker find as many volunteers as they do.

You couldn't pay me to take that on.

My hat is off to you

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jim:

We have been very fortunate to have a great group of moderators for us. Many of them have had major changes in their lives and moderation of the forum is something that they do not have the time to do any more.

I am with you in applauding all of their efforts in making this forum what it is today.

Parker

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
I seem to have woken up this morning in an alternate universe where Rob Gillespie, Steve Tannehill, et al no longer have green font on the left side of their posts. Strange...

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long. And you have burned very, very brightly, Mr. Maynard.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
so, when are the new Moderators going to be announced? You know, I could be a moderator... I have no life ;)

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Ahhhh, I see.

Congrats to those that have reached green text status and thanks to those that have served HTF in the past.

Oh yeah congrats to those that have moved on to 'Administrator'.

Neil N

Stunt Coordinator
We owe much to those that volunteer their time as moderators.....I doubt you could find another site on the web with a better group of people helping to make things as good as they can be with no reward (well, other than the fame and glory of course :) )
Maybe it's just me, but I find it a little sad to see former moderators listed as just plain old "member".....it would be nice to come up with something a little more fitting to recognize their service....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks