What's new

Depression. No La Femme Nikita show DVDs (1 Viewer)

Henry Colonna

Stunt Coordinator
Warner Brothers TOLD "First Team" on the Save La Femme Nikita web site that Columbia House would be producing DVD boxed sets for the show a few months ago.

They've apparently changed their minds due to low sales of the Nikita VHS tapes. Most of us HAVE VHS tapes.

I'm not happy. I've had a bad day already!!

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
They've apparently changed their minds due to low sales of the Nikita VHS tapes.
That's the same kind of crap they've been giving "Babylon 5" fans. Don't they realize most folks who would be inclined to buy this kind of stuff have DVD players, and aren't buying VHS anymore??

Henry Colonna

Stunt Coordinator
This show is SO relevant. It was just poorly marketed. It's an absolutely FANTASTIC show. They promised us boxed sets with extras.

I could just ....I dunno, ... cry or something!!

CamiloCamacho

Stunt Coordinator
That´s not really a bad thing. All columbia house are heavily priced, 34.95 for two episodes. That´s not a great thing, ask all A-team fans (And don´t forget shiping and handling).

Maybe later Warner release more tv shows.....

LennyP

Supporting Actor
The Digital Bits' rumor mill now lists La Femme Nikita: Season 1 for a May 13th release!

I sure hope that's true! Some of the episodes have been out in Japan for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks