What's new

Denon retailers - looking for D107 (1 Viewer)

Anish

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for Denon retailers in the Buffalo, NY area. I went to the www.denon.com website and looked up retailers in that area (Cheektowaga, Amherst, Getzville, Niagara Falls, Buffalo) and any retailer that I call either doesn't carry Denon or doesn't exist. I think Denon's retailer list on their website is quite out-of-date.

As such, I need the help of my fellow HT'ers here in locating a Denon dealer in that area. If not that area, I would settle for any other area too, just to get an idea of actual pricing for a particular mini system that I am looking for.

I am looking to get the Denon D-107. If anyone could assist me in this, that would be awesome.

Thank you.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Anish.. try calling Stereo Advantage.. they do not list denon on there site but im pretty sure they carry it in store..

1955 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
1-800-835-7290

Theres also a place called Speaker Shop but i dont think they carry denon, they are mostly really high end equipment like rotel, b&k, mcintosh and the like..

other then the retail giants like circuit city and best buy i dont know of any places you could try..

Theres no good deals on home audio in Buffalo.. i usually buy online..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks