Denon HMA-500 Mic Mixing Pre Amplifier

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ben LG, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Ben LG

Ben LG Stunt Coordinator

Jun 30, 2003
    This is a very old unit from my old HT which was intended for others in my household for karaoke use but it went untouched after using it about 5 times. It is in pretty much mint condition with only minor scuff marks on the top of the unit, not scratches but more like VERY tiny smear marks basically unnoticeable. It was stored with a cloth covering it and left untouched. Thought it might be of use to someone that is into karaoke. It will not come in original box but it will be well packaged. Unit was orginally bought for $150 - make me a reasonable offer (not too hard since I dont use it). Check my feedback under user linlkz on ebay, Ive sold a $1400 laptop before and currently have an auction for a $400 LCD. I am definitely trustworthy and can setup a auction if the buyer would like to be safe.

This is the best I can do with the specs and a pic, I will see if I can get a hold of a digital camera.

The Denon HMA-500 is a Mic Mixing Pre Amplifier. It has the basic key controls to sharpen and flatten the key of the music. The vocal cancel is used when the singer does not want a voice singing along. Or if the singer wants a faint guide vocal, the vocal reducer can be used. There is also a vocal changer which enables multiple audio sources to be automatically replaced with the sound from the microphone whenever sound enters the microphone.

Key Control Buttons and Indicator Vocal Cancel Vocal Reducer Vocal Changer

Microphone Jacks: Applicable impedance: 1k or less 6.3 standard jacks x 3 Key control jack: Applicable for a commercial microphone equipped with a key control switch Mini-jack x 1 Video: Input/output level and impedance 1Vp-p/175 ohms, pin jacks Audio: Input sensitivity (VDP/VCR-1/VCR2/AUX): 500 mV/47 kohms, pin jacks Output level FIXED: 500mV VARIABLE: 0 to 500mV Power Supply: AC 110 V/120 V/ 240 V, 50/60 Hz (Multiple) Power consumption: 10W Maximum external dimensions: 434(W) x 75 (H) x 290 (D) mm (117-3/32" x 2-61/64" x 11-27/64" inches) Weight: 3.7 kg (8 lbs 3 oz.)

Oops, forgot the FS in title :b and asking price is at $75.
  2. StevenK

StevenK Second Unit

Jul 16, 2000