What's new

Denon FM Preset Removal (1 Viewer)

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Another question with my Denon receiver. I can put channels into the FM preset memory. But how in the world do you REMOVE channels from memory ? I looked in the manual, but it doesn't say anything about it.

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
“Remove” as if, when you push the button nothing happens?

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
No. There's no REMOVE button. I ran the automatic channel preset thing, and it did that, but there are a ton of channels that don't exist but are on the list. As well as some channels that are dupilcated. I want to remove the empty channels and the duplicate channels, but don't see any way off removing a station. Like I said, I can add channels but there doesn't seem to be any way to remove a station.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I’ve honestly never heard of a “Remove” function. You might try doing a factory reset, then manually tune and save the stations you want.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I’ve honestly never heard of a “Remove” function. You might try doing a factory reset, then manually tune and save the stations you want.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
I suppose I could do that....but it's a lot of trouble. It always takes me forever to set up things how I want them. It's weird that there isn't any remove function. On the other receiver I had, an ONKYO, and on all the stereos I've had, you could do something like hit memory and the preset number would flash. You could then hit some other button and the station would be removed from the preset list. My Denon doesn't seem to be able to do that.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I feel your pain, I hate it when I get a new piece of gear and lose features the other one had that I liked. You can document all your settings before you do the reset.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks