What's new

Denon DVD910. Is it good? (1 Viewer)

Cahyo Wicaksono

Stunt Coordinator
Don, thank you for your inputs, but as I mentioned that the Canadian price of Denon 1600 is "OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE" :frowning:, I can't purchase that unit. It doesn't matter that the unit is much better or even if it comes with diamond studded buttons. I can't afford it. Plain and simple.

unless of course you are willing to pay the difference. :D

Cahyo Wicaksono

Stunt Coordinator
oh, PS: (to Don), how much worse is the 910 to the 1600? Have compared them? If it is that bad, I'll just stick with my RP-56 for pressed DVD and my SDP-1200 (interlaced) for DVD-R

Don_Berg

Supporting Actor
The price difference between the 910 and the 1600 is only about $20, hardly enough to make one "out of price range" - check other dealers, the 1600 is selling now for way less than its original price a year or two ago. Just tell a retail store the price has dropped now and offer them the same price as the 910. If you already have a Panasonic RP56, thats actually a little better picture quality than the DVD-910 already!

Cahyo Wicaksono

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info.

I went to Kennedy Hi-Fi, Bay Bloor and several other authorized stores, quite unfortunately they are sticking to the original price of the 1600. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks