What's new

Denon DVD-Audio/SACD (1 Viewer)

Hugh Scrivener

Stunt Coordinator
In the past few months,(have searched, came up empty), it seems to me I clicked a link in these very pages that talked about a DVD-Audio/SACD player that Denon is/was going to un-leash on the masses. If I remember correctly the link took me to a Denon Corp. page. Is this unit available? Anyone got a link? Or am I living in a totally Vanilla Sky?

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Hugh, I have not heard anything yet about a universal player coming from Denon. For now, they have four DVD-Audio players available (DVD-1600, '3800, '9000, and DVM-4800). In addition, Denon recently announced the release of a high-end SACD/CD player, the DCD-SA10. I saw it on Denon's Japanese web site, and I do not know if it will be available in the US. It will retail for 350,000 Yen or about $2860. I started a thread about it about a week ago, so do a search.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Tim, thanks for posting that link. It is very vague with respect to a universal player from Denon, but at least there is a rumble to that effect. :) As I said, Denon has a new high-end SACD/CD player on its Japanese web site. Presumably, a universal player is not as far along at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks