What's new

Denon DVD 2900 vs Pioneer 47ai comparison (1 Viewer)

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
Lewis.. sorry didn't mean to mock you. that's an old signature, I haven't been to the board in a while and while I still feel that way, it's not directed at you... anyhow, you saved a hundred bucks more than me and you got all the benefits that I've got without the B-stock... so I'd say you've made your point very well... However, I might add that the helpful staff at my local retail go well above and beyond user interfaces and fiddling with the remote... they'll actually spend time w/ me experimenting with different mixes of top of the line equipment (krell, runco, meridian, nautilus, crescendo cables)... stuff I'd never dream of owning myself...

However if you know for sure what you want, you trust your internet dealer, and you know you're never gonna change your mind, then by all means avoid the overhead of brick and mortars... but like my sig said, somebody has to keep the brick and mortars in business, I don't mind being that somebody.

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
However if you know for sure what you want, you trust your internet dealer, and you know you're never gonna change your mind, then by all means avoid the overhead of brick and mortars.
Yes I always do an exstensive research on products before I buy something,that includes from pair of jeans to a motorcycle,ten I look for the best deal.
Yes it's clear we represent two different segments of buyers today and we should be able to "coexist" with one another,at least that's what I sense from last post.
Thanks,talk to you later.:)

Users who are viewing this thread