1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Denon DVD 2200

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by David Judah, Oct 12, 2003.

1. David Judah

David Judah Screenwriter

Has anyone got one yet? I did a search, but there were no posts from actual users. I'm interested in how the video & audio quality compares with the 2900 and how well the bass management is implemented.

DJ

2. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Me too. Let's see some reviews. The '2200 is my top choice for a DVD-Audio player for my second stereo system, but I would like to hear how it stacks up with the '2900. I expect the '2900 to be better, but is the '2200 close? Now that the '2900 is available in silver, it is looking like a serious option for me. [​IMG]

3. Dan Hopkinson

I can't speak as to how it compares to the 2900, but as soon as I heard that the 2200 was coming out, I stopped trying to decide between the Yamaha 2300 (I think that's the model) and the 2900. I really think that DVD-A is such a smooth sound, I really enjoy it. I've had SACD for a while, and I don't like how it sounds on the 2200 compared to the 222es. But otherwise, I am really impressed. And at $600 bucks I got a player plus an MD player, and some media.