What's new

Denon DVD-1200 DVD/CD/DVD-Audio player with progressive scan (1 Viewer)

tyrro

Agent
The player is lightly used and in almost brand new condition. Still has original double boxing for shipping.
I am selling it for $239 USD + shipping fees. I accept PayPal or Certified money order.

Denon's DVD-1200 delivers high-end picture quality, high-end sound, and impressive playback flexibility. Its selectable component video output lets you choose between progressive or interlaced mode. Progressive scan lets you enjoy a remarkably detailed, filmlike picture with your HDTV-ready TV, thanks in part to Faroudja's superb DCDi™ de-interlacer with 3-2 pulldown processing. Or you can select interlaced output for great performance with a standard TV.

The DVD-1200 is an exceptional audio player as well, fully equipped to wrap you in gorgeous multichannel sound. Built-in Dolby® Digital/DTS® decoding sends 5.1-channel sound to any 5.1-ready receiver (or let your Dolby Digital receiver do the decoding). Multichannel DVD-Audio playback surrounds you with up to 6 channels of high-resolution music.

Denon's decades of experience building top-quality audio components helps explain why the DVD-1200 sounds so good (and the high-precision Burr-Brown D/A converters don't hurt, either!). In addition to standard CDs, you can play several flavors of discs you've burned: audio, MP3, or WMA (Windows Media Audio) CD-Rs and CD-RWs.

Key Features
  • plays DVD-Video, DVD-R & DVD-RW, and Video CD
  • plays DVD-Audio, CD, audio CD-R & CD-RW, and MP3 and WMA CD-R & CD-RW
  • plays digital picture CDs (JPEG)
  • 54MHz/12-bit video DAC
  • selectable interlaced/progressive-scan component video output (progressive scan requires an HD-compatible TV)
  • Faroudja DCDi de-interlacer with 3-2 pulldown processing
  • 2MB buffer for quick layer change
  • Virtual Surround for enhanced 2-speaker sound
  • built-in Dolby Digital/DTS decoding with 5.1-channel output
  • digital bass management for 5.1-channel output
  • optical and coaxial digital outputs for Dolby Digital/DTS/PCM
  • 1 set of A/V outputs (composite video, S-video and 480i/480p component video)
  • remote control
  • dual 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown audio D/A converters
  • audio signal-to-noise ratio 115 dB
  • 17-1/8"W x 3"H x 9-13/16"D
  • warranty: 1 year parts & labor
  • designed for use with "Region 1" coded DVDs

Link to more info -> usa.denon.com

tyrro

Agent
Hi Richard,

I did a search on the web and found nothing about it.
I personally do not see it and think it works perfectly well. The picture and sound are both awesome.

Let me know, if you have other questions.
Dmitriy

Drew_W

Screenwriter

None of the new Denons do, as you can see by downloading the DVD player comparison chart from the Denon website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks