What's new

Denon DCM-370 For Refurb (1 Viewer)

apn73

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam
Hello All,
I finally took the plunge and bought an Oppo BDP-103, now I finally have a BR player to compliment the HDTV and replace an old CD player whose optics are in the process of kicking the bucket. I was going to throw the Denon CD player away and thought that maybe someone here might be interested in it for refurbishment. If no one here is interested, then who would be? I know they have refurbed the DCM-390, not sure about the 370.
Thanks,
Adam.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
I don't think they refurbish products "off the street" as it were. Only those relatively new models which were returned by the customer or damaged in shipping. But I don't have any actual knowledge of that.
You could try throwing on ebay for a few bucks or take it to your local recycler. If do recycle it I would take it apart so the emplyees don't stick it on ebay themselves and try selling it as a working player, or one that..."powers on, but no further testing was done"... That's a sure sign there's something else wrong with it. I see electronics listed like that all the time.
BTW, congrats on the new OPPO player. I'v had a few 83/SE's over the last few years and they're great players. Currently have the ignored step-sister, the BDP-80. A fine player in it's own right if a relatively simple player is all you need.

apn73

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam
Hey, thanks! So far I am really impressed with the Oppo, but everyone said that I would be. The upscaling of DVD's is particularily impressive, am able to see details in the movie "UP" that I was never able to see before.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks