What's new

Denon AVRs are awesome because... (1 Viewer)

TheFOMO

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Quinn
For those wondering if Denon AVRs are good enough, my recent interview with Amir of Audio Science Review confirms their solid engineering approach. I've linked the relevant section below for your watching pleasure!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I have the 4300 and am more than happy with it. Just added the Auto Source 100 V Amp, (for the top/back Atmos ceiling speakers) and now I'm at 7.2.4...what's not to like about it...especially for the low cost!

Last edited:

TheFOMO

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Quinn
Agreed. I'm impressed that Denon listens to public forums and review sites and their continued improvements year to year bear this out

fredpamm

Auditioning
Real Name
Fred Pammer
My Denon AVR-S900w has this annoying habit of doing some kinds of self check. Its a 50-50 crap shoot whether you hear the audio and video start.

jan goorsky

Agent
I recently purchased a Denon 6700- have listened to CDs, Blu Rays and 4k discs and have heard music and dialogue like I never heard before

SOUNDVISION

Auditioning
Real Name
Sammy
Hi everyone, i just bought my first Denon AVR-S920w (broken, will try to fix it), i don't know how 930H is better but had a good deal on it.
How is it compared to Yamaha? I have 5.1 setup and really like it, nice sound effect and bass punches. So bought another Yamaha but have no luck with it, sending back. I hope Denon AVR-S920w will do at least equal to Yamaha if not more.
Thanks.
Glad FOMO is here also. Guess i got at right place :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks