What's new

Denon AVR3803 help neded (1 Viewer)

JonahWicky

Stunt Coordinator
A few weeks ago I moved my equipment to a new entertainment center. Before the move, I labeled and even photographed all the connections to the AVR 3083. Everything was working correctly at the time, but now there are 2 problems that I can't seem to figure out.
The first is that I can only get output to Zone 2 from the tuner. None of the other device settings produce any audio.
The other problem is with a connection from my PC to play music thru the receiver. The AVR volume control does not do anything. I can adjust the volume from the PC. I also only get stereo output, even when I set the AVR for DSP to surround modes. The PC connects from a line out connection on my sound card (Creative Audigy MP3+) to the VCR-2 input on the AVR. This set up was working before the move.
I'm totally stumped, and would appreciate any suggestions.

peterBan

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter Bannister
If it's any cosolation, I have exactly the same problem, except mine is zone 3 and the amp is a 3805 - output only from tuner (in fact I was about to post a new thread when I saw yours).

As regards PC output I don't have a problem but then I'm using a coaxial output and feeding into Tape input from a Realtek AC97 card?

Let's hope somebody comes up with some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks