denon avr 4800 and onkyo tx-ds797 for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Larry M. Rich, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Larry M. Rich

Larry M. Rich Auditioning

I have a denon avr 4800 thx ultra that I used for eight months before upgrading to a 4802 last year. I am asking $900.00 and I will pay for shipping ups ground anywhere in the lower 48. I also have an onkyo tx-ds797 thx select for sale. it has 4 years warranty from Circuit City that is fully transferrable. I am asking $575.00 and I will pay for shipping ups ground anywhere in the lower 48. Both units are in excellent condition. I am selling so that I can upgrade my projector in my home theater.
    The Onkyo has been sold. I will take $800.00 plus shipping for the Denon AVR 4800. This is one of the finest receivers ever made. THX Ultra, 125 watts X 5, DD, DTS. In addition it will decode DD-EX, and DTS-ES. You must supply external power for the back surround channels. Denon also includes its own 5.1/7.1 proprietary signal processing in addition to DTS Neo:6. I am offering this excellent receiver here on the Home Theater Forum first. I promised my wife I would sell both of these receivers before upgrading my projector in my home theater.

2. JohnMR

JohnMR Agent

Sent you a PM!

Thanks
    John

3. Larry M. Rich

John, I sent you a reply. I am new at this so I do not know if you received my message. Please let me know.

4. JohnMR

JohnMR Agent

I sure did. Reply sent.

Thanks
    John

5. Larry M. Rich

The onkyo unit has been sold. I will sell the denon avr 4800 for $800.00 plus shipping. this is one of the best receivers ever produced.THX ultra, 125 watts/chan. with dolby digital EX and DTS-ES processing. It requires an external amp for the rear surround channels, but has outstanding sound. I would prefer to keep it as a backup for my 4802, but I promised my wife I would sell it before I purchased a new projector for my home theater system. I am offering it here on the home theater forum first.

6. ChrisChap

ChrisChap Stunt Coordinator

Larry - I sent you a PM.