What's new

Denon AVR-3805 & Equalization Question (1 Viewer)

LarryQW

Auditioning
Denon AVR-3805, i cant link the denon website to the product but, i'm looking at the photo images and the manual. I'm not sure how you equalize the sounds for this thing, currently i have a 2 channel denon receiver and i have pre-out and in hooked to an equalizer. If i wanted to equalize sound on a surround sound, is such a thing built in this?, or is there some other way of connecting equalizers. I'm not buying anything soon but i want to know about these things. Thanks if you can answer my questions.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
I think the 3805 has built in auto set-up and EQ. You need to supply the Denon Mic, though.

I am pretty sure you can not use an external EQ with that AVR.

Brian

LarryQW

Auditioning
hmm, i'm the kind that turn up the treble and bass on the equalizer (yes noob), but i dont really care for flatness as long as it sounds good to me, but without an equalizer it just sounds horrible, i guess it might be safe to assume that the equalizer built in this is probably adjustable manually, other then using the denon mic?

LarryQW

Auditioning
hmm thats cool, i thought i would of had to buy a bunch of equalizers :P does anyone have any idea whats the watt per channel on a Denon DRA-625RA ? Also does AVR-2106 have an equalizer built in too?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks