What's new

Denon AVR-1803 vs Onkyo TX-SR600 vs Panasonic SA-HE200 (1 Viewer)

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
ok so in comparing the Denon AVR-1803 Onkyo TX-SR600 Panasonic SA-HE200 (Black) they are all VERY similar, the only real glaring difference is that the 1803 provides a 2nd room which i don't need...

also the Panny remote is Multibrand "Video" vs Multibrand A/V - what the heck does that mean?

does anyone know the component video bandwidth on the Panny? it's not listen on Crutchfield

Thanks (i know, it's yet ANOTHER comparison) :)

Babek

Stunt Coordinator
Well I have the integra dtr 5.3, which is similiar to the tx-sr600. I would go for integra/onkyo.

Greg Mc

Auditioning
I have the Panasonic Sa-he200k. The remote buttons are very small, and initial setup can be a pain in the a@&.

However, the sound for HT and music is excellent. Loaded with features, and also comes with surround rear channel speaker. The build quality is as good as more pricey receivers.
It looks more expensive then it is,$349.

I would go and listen to all three before buying a unit.

I recommend the Panny.:)

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
so what's the difference with the Multibrand "Video" vs Multibrand A/V?

does that mean the Panny only controls video based components? i.e. won't do the digital cable box, vcr, dvd player... etc

SeanWillis

Agent
I have the sahe100 and the remote does not have a digital box/satellite box function. It does have TV, VCR, DVD and CD controls.

Cheers,

Sean

Bill Will

Screenwriter
MultiBrand "VIDEO" usually means it will control other brands of TV's, VCR's, DVD's & etc (Video Products) but it will "NOT" control other brands of CD's, Tape Decks & etc (Audio Products).

MultiBrand "A/V" usually means that it will control both VIDEO & AUDIO products from other brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks