What's new

Denon AVR-1802 for sale! (1 Viewer)

ReggieW

Screenwriter
I AM RELISTING THIS ITEM AS I DECIDED NOT TO SELL IT OVER A YEAR AGO. RATHER THAN CREATING A NEW POST, I HAVE REVIVED THE OLD ONE FOR ANYONE WHO IS STILL INTERESTED WITH A NEW ADJUSTED PRICE.

Well, like many of my other companions here on the HTF, I have come down with the "upgraditis" virus, and have decided to sell my Denon 1802. I am the original and only owner, and I still have the original box, instructions, and warranty card (which has expired). The unit is in excellent condition with no defects. I am offering it for $225.00. Here are the specs courtesy of Denon's official website:

Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS A/V Receiver • Dolby Pro Logic II, with Cinema and Music Modes • Dolby Digital and DTS decoding • 24 bit DSP processor • 5 equal power amplifier channels • 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms,

ReggieW

Screenwriter
It doesn't take this ads long to disappear from the first page does it?

Bump.

R.

KonradN

Stunt Coordinator
reggie,

can you check if the multi channel inputs have bass managment and if so if its defeatable?

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I hope there's a sale like this during the summer, when I'll have a better idea of how much money I have.
But good luck selling it! :)

ReggieW

Screenwriter
I AM RELISTING THIS ITEM TO SELL. I DECIDED NOT TO SELL IT LAST YEAR SO IT IS STILL AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WHO'S STILL OR NEWLY INTERESTED.

THANKS,

R.C. WILLIAMS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks