What's new

Denon 4802 and Radio Shack 15-1994 remote (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I can't get this remote to control my Denon at all, has anyone succesfully tried? It wouldn't even learn from the atkis remote. This remote is a great bang for the buck and I would hate to have to give it up.
The RS 15-1994 is the OEM version of the Cinema 7 (or is it the other way around?).
The POS remote that comes with the Denon (the atkis) is easily the worse one I have ever used :angry:
--
Holadem

Brian Treinen

Stunt Coordinator
Have you tried here: http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofa/index.shtml
The denon receiver should be either 0004 or 0160 set-up code. From there you can go to the advanced codes list and see what you can find. I've got a 3802 and didn't need to program anything directly from that remote to the RS. I also found it VERY worthwhile to buy the cable ( Link Removed ) which allows programming via PC - you'll also need to download the program and install it. But once you do tweaking the RS is a piece of cake! I've got all my macros set up to turn on and off everything - it's awesome!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
These codes don't work :frowning: The remote accepts them (AUX1) but they receiver doesn't react to it. I am at the end of my wits on this one.
--
Holadem

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks