What's new

Denon 3805 and 2900 for sale. (1 Viewer)

Travis

Second Unit
The HD bug has bitten me and I am looking at upgrading my receiver and DVD player. Both are in excellent condition (come from a smoke free pet free house), and will ship with owners manuals in original box. I have had zero issues with either. The only flaw is I'm missing the cover on the back of the 2900 remote. Been using an MX500 so I never worried about it. Feedback at ebay under fastlaneR6 and audio/videogon under bass_addict.

Denon 3805 w/ setup mic - 625.00 shipped in the conus.
Denon 2900 - 450.00 shipped in the conus.
Package deal 1000.00 shipped.

Prices are negotiable, feel free to make an offer.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Travis,

Are you the original owner of the 2900? When did you purchase it? Thanks.

Travis

Second Unit
I am not. I purchased it from a gentleman off audiogon. It was purchased from an authorized dealer and came with an extended warranty that just expired this past April. The previous owner had it for about 6 months and I have had it for a year. The player has seen very minimal use. I would say it saw about 1 movie a week and the past 5 months it has been boxed up as we bought a new house and I was in the process of building a new theater room. As mentioned the unit has operated flawlessly since I have owned it. You would not be disappointed.

Travis

Travis

Second Unit
Prices lowered before being put on ebay this evening. Rather they went to the guys here.

Denon 3805 w/ setup mic. 585.00 shipped in the conus
Denon 2900- 400.00 shipped in the conus
Package deal - 950.00 shipped in the conus

The 3805 was purchased by me from an authorized dealer. I have had it for just over a year now with the same use as the DVD player.

Travis

Second Unit
No problem, If no one is willing to pay 400.00 for it I'd rather keep it for DVDA and SACD which it does a hell of a job with.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks