What's new

Denon 3803 w/5 yr Warranty (1 Viewer)

RussAmras

Auditioning
This 4-month-old 3803 is in perfect "Like New" condition and has seen very light use. I did a lot of comparison-shopping and this is hands-down the best-sounding, most bang-for-the-buck receiver in the sub $1200 class. The 3803 has a dynamic musical sound along with powerful home theater capabilities thats been favorably compared to the Denon 5803. Denon also packed this with more high-end features and flexibility then any other receiver in it’s price range- just check below. It’s also a huge upgrade from the 3802. I’m selling it b/c I just got a great deal on separates.

WARRANTY- this also includes a separate full 5-year warranty through Philips Priority Service- yes THAT Philips. This warranty is FULLY transferable and more comprehensive than the manufacturer’s 2 year limited warranty. Most of the Denons sold online are NOT covered by any warranty. Any Denon receiver not sold through an authorized dealer WILL NOT be covered by their warranty. ALSO the Denon warranty is NOT transferable, even used receivers purchased from authorized dealers are NOT covered. Check out the Denon Website for the policy and further 3803 info- Do your research.

Denon AVR-3803

Dolby Digital Surround EX, Dolby Pro Logic II & DTS ES Discrete 7.1 A/V Receiver • Dolby Digital Surround EX, Pro Logic II decoding with Cinema and Music Modes • DTS Extended Surround Discrete 6.1 decoding • DTS Extended Surround Matrix 6.1 decoding • DTS Neo:6 Cinema & Music Surround decoding • DTS ES 96/24 5.1 decoding for DVD Video
• New DDSC-Digital featuring Analog Devices Melody 100 (HammerHead SHARC) 32 bit floating point DSP processor
• 7 Channels equal power amplifier section • 110 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks