What's new

Denon 3802 Missing functions after repair (1 Viewer)

JeffB

Grip
I just got my 3802 back, it has been in for service of some of the video circuitry. When I went through the setup screens I realized the settings for the crossover frequency were missing. Yes, I had it set to yes for subwoofer. After I finished with the setup screens I figured I should check everything else. Everything else appeared to be normal until I turned to the cable. It was default to stereo and I like to use PLII, so I go to change it and I get DTS NEO. PLII is not listed anymore. I tried it on other inputs but it made no difference. After that I decided it was time to reset the processor. According to the manual you hold down the AUTO and PCM buttons when you power on the unit. when I did that nothing happened. I did get it to work by unplugging it and holding down the buttons while it was plugged back in. I had done a reset in the past but don't remember having to unplug it Can anyone clarify the proper procedure? Anyway I was hoping a reset would bring back the missing menus but with my luck it did not. So far this unit has been out for repair for 10 of the 15 weeks I have owned it. Is there anything else to try before I send this lemon back for the 3rd time.

JeffB

Grip
No one has ever had any similar problems? Guess I will have to box up this POS again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks