What's new

Denon 3802 Mint for sale. $550 shipped lower 48. (1 Viewer)

Rodon

Second Unit
Upgrading my receiver already.
Like new mint Denon 3802 for $550.
I will include shipping to the lower 48 states.
Shipping to other countries will be provided at your expense.

It was purchased from 6ave (authorized retailer of Denon) so warranty is good.

Includes box, manual, remote and receiver.
You can check my references on ebay (rodon2 user id).

Paypal or Money order/certified check please. Will ship once funds clear bank.

Rodon

Second Unit
Will also through in my Seasons one and two of Stargate SG1 if they do not sell before that. If they do sell I will pitch in 6 other movies I guess.

Rodon

Second Unit
It's out on thE Bay now. Time to turn it around. My bay name is rodon2 if you care.

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
I'm definitely interested if Ebay falls thru but I wouldn't have the funds until January if your not in a rush to sell it. Just bought some speakers and X-Mas is sucking my money too. :angry: Keep me posted. :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm almost done upgrading my main theater, only thing left was a new TV which I was currently saving up for. Than I saw my buddy on here was selling his speakers and I used the money I was saving for the TV to buy his speakers. Reason being I had plans to do a second lesser expensive theater in a future for my computer room. I wasn't planning on buying anything for it now but his prices and yours are too good to pass up. I'm online alot so this way I could be online and watch a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks