What's new

Denon 3802 from Audio Sound (1 Viewer)

WilliamJay

Stunt Coordinator
:angry: Back in December I ordered a Denon 3802 from www.audiosound.com for $700 + shipping of $50. It is still on back order and they have no idea when or if they will be receiving any more. They recommended that I cancel my order and they also offered me a Pioneer VSX-36TX for $739 as another option.
I think they want me to cancel my order so that they do not take a loss on the sale if they have to pay a higher price for the new receivers than when I locked in my order price.
Does anyone have any opinions of the Pioneer? I am also considering purchasing either the Denon 3802 or 2802 elsewhere and would appreciate any input on where to purchase either at a reasonable price and where they are in stock?
Thanks in advance.
Bill

Earl Simpson

Supporting Actor
Call Steve at 6th ave ext 511 and get it shipped from a real dealer at a great price! Tell him Earl said they were giving them away.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks