Hey, My local dealer has the 3802 on sale for 899.87, should i go grab it up at this price, or do you think to price will fall in the future? I ask this because i would have to buy it now, and not use it for around 3-6 months until i get speakers that would do it justice and until i move. So really it would just be sitting around in the box. But if i can save 100.00 on it, i might go ahead and buy since i have been wanting it for the last 5-6 months since it has been out. So should get it now at this deal or do you think the price will be lower in a few months and i should wait? Thanks for the help!!