1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Denon 3802 and FM reception ???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Eric Stuckey, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Eric Stuckey

Eric Stuckey Second Unit

I have the 3 foot intina that came with the 3802 and I was wanting to know If any of the Intina's in the $20-40 range would work BETTER or the same?
    Thanks

2. RyanDinan

RyanDinan Stunt Coordinator

I'd like to know how to correctly connect the antenna to the receiver.... [​IMG]
    The receiver has the F-type connector on the back, and comes with an antenna and an adapter. How do you connect the antenna to that little adapter thingy? Plus, the adapter won't fit onto the F-connector on the receiver...it's too small or something...
    Sorry if this is a completely stupid question, but all my old receivers had the wire and screw-down knob - kinda like speaker posts..
    -Ryan

3. Arthur Legardo

Arthur Legardo Second Unit

Ryan, the antenna that came with my 3802 is a thing white cable with a, say, half inch long grey tip on one end. The grey part slips right over the center post of the F-type connector on the back of the receiver.