What's new

denon 3802 and 6ave (1 Viewer)

MarkW

Auditioning
I called 6ave.com and asked about the Denon 3802 receiver. They are quoting me at $899. I know others on this forum have found it for much less. I told the salesman I'd seen the receiver on ebay from other online etailers for $700 or so. He told me that they were probably not approved Denon resellers and the warranties would not be honored by Denon. Anybody know otherwise? I have a feeling 6ave.com is twisting my arm.

MarkW

Auditioning
AHA, I just found some additional posts regarding my question. They upped the price from 699 to 899. But still, Is a valid warranty worth an extra $200+ ? I could get this receiver from unauthorized etailers for $700. Comments?

David Hicks

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know whether crazyeddie.com is an authorized Denon dealer or not, but they have it listed for $672.95.

I just bought one of these used from a forum member and, so far, am really happy with it. Good luck on your purchase!

MarkW

Auditioning
Fast eddie quoted me the same price and claimed the warranty that came with it is void per Denon's statements, but that you may be able to force denon to honor it.

MarkW

Auditioning
Oops in my last post I called them "fast eddie", it should have been "crazy eddie" Sorry.

Ammon

Stunt Coordinator
I have a friend that does work at an authorized Denon retailer and can get you that receiver for $700 plus S&H. If you do want a 3 or 5 year extended warranty, that can be purchased as well. Let me know if you are interested!
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks