What's new

Denon 2900! Work w/ my setup?? (1 Viewer)

BrianSmith

Stunt Coordinator
I am considering purchasing a Denon 2900 to go w/ my Krell Showcase 7.1 processor. The Krell has an analog multi-channel pass through w/ no bass management. I will have to use the bass management in the Denon.

Will it work for my situation?

Please help.

-Brian

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Brian,
You shouldn't have any problems integrating the 2900 into your system. It is a fine piece for the money. I think the Bass Management works just fine also. Go to Denon's website and download the setup tips if you decide on the 2900. Good luck with your decision.

Dalton

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Yep itll work like a charm. Just whatever you do dont believe any of the bashing you may hear at other forums.That seems to be nothing more than hysteria. Its an excellent piece. Ive had mine about a month and its spectacular. Sturdy, quick, beautiful picture, and sound thats to die for. You wont regret picking it up. :emoji_thumbsup:

Luis S

Simon Brown

Stunt Coordinator
Well I just took delivery of the Denon-2900 today and I must say it's impressive. I had the 3800 which gave me too many problems so I swaped it over. I was only able to get a gold one as I was told by my local Hi-Fi shop that Black units wont be available until October in Australia. I couldn't wait 5 months so gold it is. I tried the problem discs which the Denon-3800 had problems with X-men 1.5 Freezing alot and Goodfellas side 2 wouldn't play at all got a disc error, and they work fine. It took some time but it looks like Denon may have got it right. :)

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Keep us posted and let us know what you think as it settles in.

Enjoy!

Luis S

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks