1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Denon 2900..need help connecting to Marantz

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by Bruce Abar, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Bruce Abar

Bruce Abar Stunt Coordinator

I need your guys help. I have a Marantz sr14ex. The marantz has six dig inputs. Anyone know how to hook up the denon 2900 to this or a similar marantz a/v? I went from the denon 5.1 outs to the marantz inputs and i can only get two channels. When I go to the 2900's channel levels I only get left and right front tones. I set the marantz too analog and still nothing. Im trying to use the analog so I can play super and sacd. thankyou in advance.

2. CurtisC

CurtisC Second Unit

Sounds like a problem in 2900 set up menu,read your manual very carefully.

3. Bruce Abar

Bruce Abar Stunt Coordinator

Strange, I set everything up properly on the marantz and denon, but after you do this, you have to hit a 6input button on the remote to activate 6 channels....go figure. This button makes all controls except volume inopportive.:b

4. Jim_Lan

Jim_Lan Agent

I'm not sure about the SR14 but on my Marantz I have a number of digital inputs and also multichannel analog inputs. The analog inputs are what you are suppose to use for SACD DVD/A. YOu need to hook it up with RCA connectors