What's new

Denon 2900..need help connecting to Marantz (1 Viewer)

Bruce Abar

Stunt Coordinator
I need your guys help. I have a Marantz sr14ex. The marantz has six dig inputs. Anyone know how to hook up the denon 2900 to this or a similar marantz a/v? I went from the denon 5.1 outs to the marantz inputs and i can only get two channels. When I go to the 2900's channel levels I only get left and right front tones. I set the marantz too analog and still nothing. Im trying to use the analog so I can play super and sacd. thankyou in advance.

Bruce Abar

Stunt Coordinator
Strange, I set everything up properly on the marantz and denon, but after you do this, you have to hit a 6input button on the remote to activate 6 channels....go figure. This button makes all controls except volume inopportive.:b

Jim_Lan

Agent
I'm not sure about the SR14 but on my Marantz I have a number of digital inputs and also multichannel analog inputs. The analog inputs are what you are suppose to use for SACD DVD/A. YOu need to hook it up with RCA connectors

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks