What's new

Denon 2800 vs Sony 700p vs Panasonic 91k vs Marantz (1 Viewer)

Chris Ball

Auditioning
I can't speak for the other brands but i recently picked up a Marantz dv-6200 progressive dvd player and i was amazed at the difference when i plugged it in to my Toshiba 42h81. The colours where more accurate and vibrant and the image looked very smooth and much cleaner. I'm by no means a videophile and can only give my very amature opinion but i really do love this player. Along with the video quality the audio quality for music cd's is also amazing.
Chris

James D

Second Unit
Chris-how much did the 6200 cost? I really like Marantz products and I'm interested in the 6200, but I have no clue as to the pricing. Thanks.

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
I haven't compared, but I have a friend who installs systems and also works with very high quality stuff all the time, he is very high on the panasonic, he is getting one. If I were looking for a new player, thats the one I would get.

jason celaya

Stunt Coordinator
I have the Panny 91 and I like its picture the best. The Denon and sony have a smoother softer picture w/ the chroma bug. The non anamorphic scaling feature is just awesome as well.
RodneyH...Mission Viejo is in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks