What's new

Denon 1920 DVD player region hack? (1 Viewer)

Eric Fischer

Auditioning
Hey all - I'm a newbie to this really cool forum. I bought 2 Denon 1920 DVD players (1 for the theater, 1 for my recording studio) and was wondering if anyone knew of an available hack file to open up the regions? I'm in the US so it's a region 1 player and I'd like it to be region free. Thanks! Eric

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
No, there's no hack for the US Region 1 1920. Believe me, I looked everywhere. :frowning: The R2 version, however, is hackable, but won't output NTSC.

Shane Harg

Second Unit
I know of a place that sells region-free DVD players and will also do the modification for a fee, though I don't know if they will do it for all players. Their price seemed a little steep to me, as I know of place here in Japan, which would do it for 1/4 of the price on just about any player. If you are interested, email me offline and I will give you the link. I'm not sure if it's against forum rules to refer people to specific companies online. Just covering my @$$.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks