1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Denon 1802 Antennas...HEELLLPP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by CoreyK, Dec 20, 2002.

1. CoreyK

CoreyK Auditioning

I am having a hard time with my AM as well as the FM Antennas on my Denon 1802 Receiver. The problem is that i cant seem to get the radio to work properly from both frequencies it slips in and out and i dont know why. The weird thing is, the dvd, vcr, and the tv work just fine and i think the antennas are plugged in corectly, the Am connected with the 2 connectors and the more confusing one is the FM one its black short and stout and i guess it plugs into the connector in the back. Does something connect to the FM connector, or the AM connector? Im confused and i want to gett the radio to work. Please help if you can. Thanks

2. Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Wayne

3. CoreyK

CoreyK Auditioning

I didn't think i explained the problem unclear, if so i apologize ,the problem is basicaly i have all of the cabling correctly attached (i assume i do), and now i am not getting ANY sound from the radio, AM or FM. Everything else works perfectly. What should I do next? All thoughts appreciated