What's new

Dennis Miller on Boston Public - not a joke! (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I repeat, not a joke. From today's New York Post:

COMEDIAN Dennis Miller will break into TV drama with a three-episode appearance on "Boston Public" this fall.

Miller, who was a co-host on "Monday Night Football," a regular on "Saturday Night Live" and had his own weekly series on HBO, will make his first appearance on the series in late October.

The king of obscure cultural references will play an investment banker convicted of securities fraud. Rather than go to prison, however, he accepts a sentence of community service - teaching math at Winslow High.
I can't wait. We know what FOX will be promoting during the playoffs now besides 24. :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It is a joke, even if it's not meant to be.

Very sad how this show has fallen from being my "#1 must watch program" to "I wouldn't waste my time."

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
He swore he'd never take another acting job, after The Net and Tales from the Crypt: Bordello of Blood. Maybe he needs the money.

M.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I suspect Murder at 1600 had already been shot when he told his TV audience that he was through with acting; it was released just eight months after Bordello of Blood.

But there's no excuse for Joe Dirt. ;)

M.

Dustin Wind

Stunt Coordinator
Boston Public was my favorite show the first 2 years....i would rather watch womens field hockey now.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Actually, I had a math teacher in HS that was kinda like Dennis Miller. I could see it working.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks