Denis Leary's "The Job" Returns Tonight! 1/16

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Elizabeth S, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S Producer

Elizabeth S
    Forgot to post earlier, but don't forget to watch "The Job" when it FINALLY has its season premiere tonight on ABC! (It was pushed back to January because of the inappropriateness of airing a sitcom about New York police right after the September 11th tragedy.)

I LOVE this show, and the short 6-episode first season was terrific! Denis at his cynical best, and NO laugh track!

2. Randy Tennison

Randy Tennison Screenwriter

Randy
    It's waiting for me on TIVO right now. Can't wait!!!!

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

It was pretty funny. Doesn't look like it's missed a beat since last season. Diana Farr looks nice with the longer hair. The jokes and the bagging on the O'Leary character was also fun stuff. Watching Keith David rip him a new one was just the ticket. O'Leary winces with the best of them.

4. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

Great show. The best moment was the look on Diana Farr's face as she was watching the fake nun through the one-way mirror.

M.

5. Chuck C

Chuck C Cinematographer

it's weird to see adam ferrara after you've sat two feet from him at the Improv comedy club

6. Craig S

Craig S Producer

Craig Seanor
    Good to see "The Job" finally back on the air, and with a pretty funny episode to boot.

Is it just me, or is Diana Farr's voice somewhat different than it was last year?? Maybe a little raspier??