What's new

Den of Thieves (2018)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Title: Den of Thieves

Tagline: You’re not the bad guys. We are.

Genre: Action, Thriller, Crime

Director: Christian Gudegast

Cast: Gerard Butler, Pablo Schreiber, Dawn Olivieri, O'Shea Jackson Jr., 50 Cent, Evan Jones, Cooper Andrews, Maurice Compte, Kaiwi Lyman, Mo McRae, Meadow Williams, Eric Braeden, Brian Van Holt, Max Holloway, Jay Dobyns, Steve Eifert

Release: 2018-01-18

Runtime: 140

Plot: A gritty crime saga which follows the lives of an elite unit of the LA County Sheriff's Dept. and the state's most successful bank robbery crew as the outlaws plan a seemingly impossible heist on the Federal Reserve Bank.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Just watched this. This is like the poor man's Heat.

The only way to enjoy this, is not to think. If you start to think a little bit about the plot, everything breaks down. It has so many plot holes.

The whole premise of the movie is that they want to steal money that are erased from the database. This makes absolutely no sense. They are afraid that if they steal real money, wherever they use it, it is flagged as stolen. So, even if you use erased money, it's the same thing. The machine is going to say this serial number of this money does not exist any more!

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Question
The 2 guys working inside the bank were on it too? The guys who counted the money.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I think yes because you see them at the bar. There were many insiders. I think the woman who ordered food was on it too.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
It's possible. I didn't notice those two specific people at the bar.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks