What's new

Demonstone (1 Viewer)

SarahG

Second Unit
I thought I had started a thread on this..but the search didn't bring it up..so I guess I dreamt it..But anyways..did anyone but this for PS2??? or going to buy it for Xbox??? I want to know thoughts about it as I think it looks like a great game.

SarahG

Second Unit
nobody????

I have the PS2 version and am a little further along now....i am on chapter three..its pretty cool so far, you can switch characters on the fly..the graphics are top notch IMO and have me interested in seeing how the Xbox one will come out. The updating your character was a little confusing, but once I learned it i think that it adds a nice RPG element to a straight up action game.

If you liked TTT - you will like this.

MaxCarr

Auditioning
I am debating on whether to get it on Xbox or PC, but if the PC version is cheaper, I'll get that.

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
I've played a little bit of this on PS2 and have had fun. I think I am going to buy it on Xbox when it comes out. That's soon, right?

Tim Hess

Second Unit
I watched a co-worker play it on the PS2. I'm holding out for the Xbox version!

November 19th I think.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
Storyline is written by R.A. Salvatore of Dark Elf fame (if you read fantasy). Newest book is on the bestseller list, came out today (it was great!).

They killed the game for me, though, by not having multiplayer co-op.

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
Salvatore is pretty cool. The fact that he lended his hand to a video game shows me a lot. Isn't the Xbox release soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks