What's new

Demolition Man (1 Viewer)

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member
Yes, a good fun popcorn flick.

Audio mix was weak theatrically as well. One of the early Dolby Digital films (1993).

"Judge Dredd" DVD is 4x3 letterbox. It has been shown in HiDef on cable, but *CROPPED* to 1.78 (it's 2.35). Disappointing to say the least. Bring on the Blu-ray version!

Steve Blair

Second Unit
I used to own the 3do game but can't remember what the extra scenes were. I remember the game was lame though but I will be looking for this dvd in the bargain bin on my next trip to the store...

john mcfadden

Stunt Coordinator
I used to love playing the pinball game in the arcades !!!
I saw the film on its last night in my local theater and absolutly loved it !!! Really , one of Stallone's last great runs in action hero mode.

I'd buy a 2 disc re-issue in a second !!!!

DTS ????? :D

demolition18

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim
What disappointment me was not seeing a Sylvester Stallone vs. Jesse Ventura fight. I heard that they did film a fight scene and it was cut out. I read even the comic book adaption.

I heard about alternate scenes on the Internet movie database.

Also from what I heard on the Internet movie database on the message board is that someone saw footage from Demolition Man on commercial break and Sylvester Stallone's character was fighting Jesse Venutra's character and they were slugging it out.

demolition18

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim
This thread hasn't been updated in a long time. I created a petition for a special edition DVD. What I want to see that is cut out is the Sylvester Stallone vs. Jesse Ventura fight. I heard about this cut footage shown during commercial break during the biography of Sylvester Stallone around the time that the movie was released.

I was disappointed not to see a Sylvester Stallone vs. Jesse "The Body" Ventura fight. That could disappoint many wrestling fans. If any of you want links to my petitions please private message me and I will reply back with those links.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks