What's new

DEMENTIA 13 (Director's Cut) Blu-Ray September 21, 2021 (1 Viewer)

Wade Sowers

Second Unit
Real Name
Wade Sowers
Yes, the stuff they removed was put in at Producer Roger Corman's demand. It was mostly shot by Jack Hill (Monte Hellman did the prologue). The film works fine without these additions. I have a ton of 40s and 50s movies that run a brief 69 minutes. I saved my old FILM DETECTIVE Blu-ray so I can have that version around if I ever want to watch it again. The new release is beautiful, particularly when compared to what we have had for years and years.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I watched it yesterday and thought it was just fine without the added scenes. It is the best video presentation out there at this point !
I am unloading the DNR BDr and keeping my Roan DVD with the William Campbell commentary - 3 copies is a bit much. Very few exceptions to that rule !

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
What has been cut from this version, as anytime I've seen this film it's always been around 75 to 78 minutes and the prologue has never been included in any of these viewings I've seen over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks