What's new

Definitive Tech dealers (1 Viewer)

Chun Lam

Agent
Does anyone know of an online retailer that sells Definitive Tech speakers?

I'm looking to buy either ProCinema 60 or 80's but am unable to locate a dealer online. ultimateelectronics.com is selling the ProCinema 80's for $649 but I can't order online.

Any input appreciated.

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I know of a couple but if I told you who they were they would get into trouble with D.T. because they aren't supposed to sell on-line.
You will have to search out the dealers until you find one or else buy local.

Bob*S

Stunt Coordinator
This is one of the things that annoys me about manufacturers controlling the channel so tightly.

I went to my local DefTech dealer to listen to the StudioCinema 350 system but they don't stock it. They offered to order it but then they are not willing to let me return the speakers if they don't work out in my room. I could get better service from an some other authorized dealer if they were allowed to sell the speakers on-line (I have no problem with paying for return shipment and restocking fees).

The local dealer did suggest that I consider the PowerMonitor 500s but I am concerned that having two subs in my roughly 10X10X8 room would be problematic. Not only this, but having the the location of the subs dictated by the placement of the fronts would minimize my options for dealing with bass anomalies in this small space. Any thoughts?

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks