definitive tech c1 center

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Joe*H, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Joe*H

Joe*H Stunt Coordinator

Guys, I just got a definitive tech c1 center from a friend. I dont know how old it is, but it's mint. My friend said he replaced the tweeter in it. I hooked it up and it sounds great. Has anyone ever had one of these and if so what did you think of it, also is there anything I should do to make it sound its best. I have klipsch sf3 fronts, polk r30 rears, mk v-1b sub and a yamaha 4740 receiver. I have it set to small and cranked it up to +5 to match the sound of the fronts. Also should I set the sf3 to small as well, I have them at large right now. thanks

2. Joe*H

Joe*H Stunt Coordinator

guys one other thing, The sub has right and left rca input jacks. I was told to hook up the one cable to the right side input and that would be fine, is this right or do I need a splitter. As of right now it sound great, I did try it in the left but it did not sound anywhere close to as loud as the right. thanks

3. Victor Ferguson

Victor Ferguson Stunt Coordinator

Get a splitter and hook it up to both left and right inputs. From my experience you should hook single inputs up to the left side but a Y always works better.