What's new

definitive tech c1 center (1 Viewer)

Joe*H

Stunt Coordinator
Guys, I just got a definitive tech c1 center from a friend. I dont know how old it is, but it's mint. My friend said he replaced the tweeter in it. I hooked it up and it sounds great. Has anyone ever had one of these and if so what did you think of it, also is there anything I should do to make it sound its best. I have klipsch sf3 fronts, polk r30 rears, mk v-1b sub and a yamaha 4740 receiver. I have it set to small and cranked it up to +5 to match the sound of the fronts. Also should I set the sf3 to small as well, I have them at large right now. thanks

Joe*H

Stunt Coordinator
guys one other thing, The sub has right and left rca input jacks. I was told to hook up the one cable to the right side input and that would be fine, is this right or do I need a splitter. As of right now it sound great, I did try it in the left but it did not sound anywhere close to as loud as the right. thanks

Victor Ferguson

Stunt Coordinator
Get a splitter and hook it up to both left and right inputs. From my experience you should hook single inputs up to the left side but a Y always works better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks