Definitive PF1800!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kim Bemis, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Kim Bemis

Kim Bemis Auditioning

Anyone have a manual I can get (i.e scanned copy or .pdf file)? Also, does anyone know how good it is? I got it off e-bay for $380 (will be delivered on Tue 12 November) and was wondering if that was a good price?

2. Greg Bright

Greg Bright Second Unit

Kim,

I have a PF 1500 that I bought several years ago, and a close friend has a PF 1800 that he bought new. Both are outstanding subs although their frequency response is not quite as smooth (IMHO) as newer subs. The 1800 sold new for $1500 and the 1500 for $1000. That kind of money will definitely get better performance today. OTOH, these are beautiful subs with their gloss black tops. Heavy, too.

Are you getting your money's worth. You bet. Oh, by the way, I have a manual that I can scan for you. Let me know where to send the files.

Greg Bright

3. Nick P

Nick P Second Unit

Try their website. I think they have the manuals there.

Edit - Maybe not...I just looked and couldn't find it.

4. Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker Screenwriter
    Supporter

Keith Plucker
    Kim, send them an email. I have emailed Def Tech a few times and they seem to prompt and happy to help (although I haven't asked them for a manual).

-Keith

5. Kim Bemis

Kim Bemis Auditioning

Greg I sent you an e-mail. Thanks I would appreciate if you could scan and send to me!!