What's new

definition of the "izzles".... (1 Viewer)

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
There was a funny thing on the radio a while ago joking about what it would be like if Snoop Dogg coached his son's peewee football team. Touch Dizzle!

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
There's a commercial here in Canada from Zellers that has the sales clerk talking to customer in lingo, then translating to the mother in english.

I've never come across anyone speaking it, but I would quickly ask if he/she came with a translator.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to the Hizzome Thizzle Fizzle, After Hizzle Lizzounge.

Question: What do those little sizzle packets do?

No OAR = No Sizzle :angry:

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
okay, now rob's just tryin' to stizzle up some shizzle ...

trizzle mah lizzle manizzle....

tyler payne

Second Unit
Real Name
tyler payne
Yo, I know you fools are just cracking, but I'm gonna lay down the real-deal-holyfield, fo all y'all.

When using the izzle's you gots ta be using them in a phrase that is well known. "Fo sure my "N"" is well known so when you translate it to Fo shizzle my nizzle all yo peeps know what you're saying. So straight up you gots to be down with the urban lingo. And if you are, then you're off the hook, or off the hizzie fo shizzie, or off the hizzle fo shizzle. If not then your just wack. (yeah I just used "wack", but only cuz back in the nine-duece I was down with the G-Funk era.) So practice your game.

Peace out, representing the westseea fo leea.

Tyler

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Damn Rob Gardizlle, is a mean dizzle at the izzle fo shizzle.

If you were really down with the G-funk, you would know that shit dropped in 9 tre (93). 92, was all about The Chronic.

If you know like I know....you don't want step to this....it's a g-funk era...
Know that album by heart, that's my hood. Better read up. Aint no rules to using izzle, ha, where are you from? :) What are you, the hall monitor?

Holy corn the The, what did you go and do?:D

tyler payne

Second Unit
Real Name
tyler payne

Tru dat, Tru dat, but The Chronic was what ushered in the G-Funk era. If there was no Chronic there would be no Domino, Warren G, Snoop Dogg (known back then as Snoop Doggy Dogg, or The Capital S oh yes I'm fresh, N, double O, P, D , O double G, Y , D , O , double G you see. That's fo all y'all who know it ain't nutin' but a G-thang baaaybe.)

Plus you gotta admit that Dre was Funkin' it pretty hard, on the chronic while still bein' tru to the gangsta rap.

Peace,

Take it easy, and if it's easy take it.

Users who are viewing this thread