What's new

Defective Dvds (1 Viewer)

Christopher*KH

Stunt Coordinator
Do any of the newest/latest Dvd Releases have any problems with audio or video.

I think someone should have a continued Thread based on this issue such as the HTF Reviews. I am curious regarding any of the upcoming releases.

So if anyone who can provide a list a defects per title.

If there is already a list given on the forum then I hope someone will post the link or if there is a site that provides this information.

Thanx in advance

Matt`L

Stunt Coordinator
I think that because the amount of titles being released nowadays is so large, one definitive 'problems' thread isn't really feasible.

You'll just have to do searches on a per-title basis. If there are any problems with a title, no matter how minor, I'm sure people here will have picked up on them.

Christopher*KH

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the reply and that does make sense.

But as consumers we should have some "fool proof" way of knowing before we buy.
Even if someone created a website or such a thing. Something say like "Consumer Reports" but for DVD.

We ,the buying public, ought to be forewarned of ANY defective product.

Give for instance the Back to the Future fiasco. We were able to make a choice ahead of time to buy or not. Some cases we do not have the information in advance to make a reasonable decision on any said purchase.

I see that ALOT of members on this forum have twice as many DVDs as I do even 3 times as many, we spend alot of cash on this industry and at times it seems that the industry really hopes that we dont mind a few minor problems with our buys.

We should have a advocate in regards to DVD Defects. I know this sounds picky and long winded but I work hard for my money and dont want to buy a problem.

Look forward to any responses. Take Care, Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks