Def Tech, Energy speakers and Denon receiver for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Andrew Pezzo, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Andrew Pezzo

Andrew Pezzo Second Unit

I have the following items available for sale:

1 pair of Def Tech ProMonitor 80's. Speakers are only a couple of months old with original packaging and receipt. Price is $125. I also have the matching stands which I will let go for $50.

1 pair of Def Tech BPX surround speakers. They have never been used and are in perfect condition. I have all original packaging. Price is $650.

1 pair of Energy Connoissuer C-1 speakers. They are several months old in perfect condition with original packaging and receipt. Price is $190. I also have the matching stands which I will let go for $70.

Denon AVR-2600 Dolby Pro Logic receiver for sale. Approx 4 years old with manual and original remote. In good condition, no flaws. Price is $120.

If you have any questions (reason why I am selling, counter-offer, etc.) please feel free to contact me either through PM or email at [email protected]. Please keep in mind that all speakers for sale are in perfect condition and have been hardly used.

2. Andrew Pezzo

Andrew Pezzo Second Unit

1 pair of Def Tech ProMonitor 80's and stands, SOLD.

1 pair of Energy Connoissuer C-1 speakers, SOLD.

1 pair of Def Tech BPX surround speakers, SOLD.

Denon AVR-2600 Dolby Pro Logic receiver, NOW ON EBAY, no reserve.

Def Tech CLR2300, in perfect condition with all orignial packaging, $400. Going on Ebay tonight if no one makes me an offer.

3. SamNF

SamNF Extra

I sent you a PM, which may or may not be applicable [​IMG]

-- Sam