What's new

Def Tech, Energy speakers and Denon receiver for sale (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
I have the following items available for sale:

1 pair of Def Tech ProMonitor 80's. Speakers are only a couple of months old with original packaging and receipt. Price is $125. I also have the matching stands which I will let go for $50.

1 pair of Def Tech BPX surround speakers. They have never been used and are in perfect condition. I have all original packaging. Price is $650.

1 pair of Energy Connoissuer C-1 speakers. They are several months old in perfect condition with original packaging and receipt. Price is $190. I also have the matching stands which I will let go for $70.

Denon AVR-2600 Dolby Pro Logic receiver for sale. Approx 4 years old with manual and original remote. In good condition, no flaws. Price is $120.

If you have any questions (reason why I am selling, counter-offer, etc.) please feel free to contact me either through PM or email at [email protected]. Please keep in mind that all speakers for sale are in perfect condition and have been hardly used.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
1 pair of Def Tech ProMonitor 80's and stands, SOLD.

1 pair of Energy Connoissuer C-1 speakers, SOLD.

1 pair of Def Tech BPX surround speakers, SOLD.

Denon AVR-2600 Dolby Pro Logic receiver, NOW ON EBAY, no reserve.

Def Tech CLR2300, in perfect condition with all orignial packaging, $400. Going on Ebay tonight if no one makes me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks