What's new

Def. Tech. 4x BP8-B's and 1x ProCenter C2.... $1400/obo. (1 Viewer)

Nathan_J_A

Auditioning
Alright I'm going to try to do this right the first time instead of the mish-mashed ad I previously had....

Howdy,

I will be upgrading my whole system, so I will have four virtually brand new Def Tech BP8-B's for sale with the Cherry top and bottom caps, and a single Def. Tech. ProCenter C2 in black.

They are great speakers. They put out a lot of bass, when I first got them I was playing some "Aesop Rock: Labor Days" and the bass response was phenomenal. I was pretty proud of my SVS PC+ sub for the musical performance.... until I realized that it wasn't on!!!

They are a generally neutral speaker with full midrange, and a hint of brightness on the very top end. This makes for great detail and some excellent bass extension.

The bipolar nature of the speakers makes for a very large sound stage, and greatly reduces the ability to localize the speakers when used for home theater listening. With the lights out you get a great sense of distant sounds come from off in the distance, and you really feel like the effects are happening around you because it doesn't seem like the sounds are coming from the location of the speaker.

The are all rated at a 91 dB level of efficiency so they are very easy to drive with even low-mid end recievers, but they're happy to take all the power you can throw at them as well.

I've had all the speakers for little more than a month and I'll sell the C2 and all four BP8-B's for $1400/obo plus shipping in their original packaging, etc.

I just paid $1600 for the BP8-B's alone just over a month ago. I'll of course inlcude both the standard floor pad kit and thespiking kit. You'd essentially be getting the whole Def Tech tower setup for a good price, and the C2 for free.

They are a 10 out of 10 in condition, because they are literally out of the box for a hair longer than a month.

I will split the shipping charges with the buyer.

I can accept payment via PayPal including credit cards, but you'll have to add 3% for the fees they will charge me.

You can contact me:

via e-mail at [email protected]
work phone at 509-921-0593
home phone at 509-290-2526

Cheers!
-Nathan Aschbacher

There that was better :)

Nathan_J_A

Auditioning
I'd also be willing to split up the package.

Def. Tech. BP8-B's: $600/pair
Def. Tech. ProCenter C2: $200

I'd prefer to sell the whole shebang, but I'd be willing to give someone a good deal on these essentially new speakers even if they don't need all of them :)

-Nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks