What's new

DEF TECH 2006 TL's with stands ! (1 Viewer)

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
These 2006 TL's have been mounted on a set of "ULTIMATE" speaker stands (with wire management) , so as to get them in the air for rear channel use and NOT be easily tipped over. They become ONE PIECE with the stands. The stands alone were about 150.00 and you know what the speakers cost.
I am dismantling my drum room and have a couple items left to sell. I'll take 750.00 for the speakers and stands they're mounted on. Buyer pays shipping.
[email protected]

Scott_Lip

Agent
where are you located?

Oh, and how well did they work for rears? I'm thinking of moving my BP8's to the rear, but I'm afraid they will be too low

Thanks

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
I am in Warren, Ohio, just south an hour from Cleveland. The 2006's would do well on the front if you move the BP8's to the rear,especially with the built in 250 watt subs in each one. I currently have BP30's in the front,with a 2500 center and another pair of these 2006 TL's on the rear, with a pair of 20-39 SVS subs up front and an SVS PB2+ between the couches in the rear. Having the 2006 TL's on the rear channel makes a HUGE difference. They are fed rear channel info only, NOT "LFE" info. When the helicopters fly in from the rear in the sock scene of "Monster's INC.", the chopper blades can be felt and heard with a low rumble.
If you live close enough and want to make the drive, you are more than welcome to stop by for a demo.
hth

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks