Deepdiscountdvd.com problems.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ross Williams, May 16, 2002.

1. Ross Williams

Ross Williams Supporting Actor

For the past two days I have been unable to place anything in their shopping cart. I keep getting an error message. Has anybody else run into this problem?
    It's time for me to make my June preorders. I'm getting all ansy. [​IMG] I did email them about it, but haven't recieved an answer yet.

2. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    I just placed an order with them yesterday and it has shipped out. I have had that problem with them in the past, though. What I did then was use a different browser. I normally use IE, and the couple times I had the problem you are having, it worked fine with Netscape. You might also want to make sure you have the newest version of your browser.

3. Mark Cappelletty

Mark Cappelletty Cinematographer

I've had the same problems-- with both IE 5.1 for the Mac and Netscape. I'm going to call them tomorrow and will let you know what I find out.

4. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    Interesting. I am also running a Mac and had no trouble with my order last Wednesday. I just tried it now and it worked.

5. Keith Mickunas

Keith Mickunas Cinematographer

Try deleting your cookies and clearing your cache. Also try logging in again.