What's new

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
1646236556078.png

Also several scrolling banners proclaiming a month's worth of "special deals" on various items...

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
That's just too funny... I built an order of some Olive titles (things I really want) simply because I don't want to wait too long with their output having pretty much dropped to nothing and fearing it'll all go OOP with little notice. I was lamenting that there was no current coupon to go ahead and place the order... :D

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
OLIVE Sale -- Buy 1 Get 1 Free. around 250 DVD and 250 BD included including many (not all) of the Signature release. This is one of the best Olive sales in a while

Promo Code: OLIVEBOGO

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Well... while *somewhat* annoying considering I placed an order for 4 Olive titles during the recent 15% off sale, it's not as "bad" as it seems... 3 of the 4 titles I ordered *are* part of this sale *BUT* they're currently on BO while my order with those titles has shipped. With the state of things at Olive (lack of communication, no new titles, and things being OOS for months) I'm quite OK having paid a bit more and not having to wait for them to hopefully come back in stock.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
EXTRA15 -- 15% off eligible items
Expires July 20 Noon CT

Extra savings just for you!
Just enter promo code EXTRA15
and save an additional 15% on in-stock items.
Some restrictions apply.*​
15% savings applies to IN-STOCK items only. Savings do not apply to shipping and taxes. May not be combined with other offers. Some restrictions apply*
Hurry, offer ends Wednesday 7/20/22 at noon CT
and cannot be combined with any other offers.

*Video games, video game consoles, select turntables,
and LEGO® products are excluded from the offer.
Only in-stock items will receive the discount.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeseniadfolsen
Recent bookmarks