What's new

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Latest 15% Off Code
Again listed on In-stock items, but that always seesm to be a bit YMMV esp on soon to be released items so no harm to check

CODE SCHOOL
EXPIRES 8/18/2021 NOON CT

mail

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Won't work with the 15% yet, but if you haven't used the 10% off PLUNGE or DEEP10 codes yet:

Columbia Classics 4K Volume 2 is currently $100 and the 10% off codes do work.
$90 + tax seems to be a pretty good price for a preorder on this set. I'm still hoping for a deal like the Target B2G1 from Volume 1, but
I can't remember if Target had a B2G1 for Movies around Labor Day last year or not.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
They probably have a bunch of Funko's and other "collectible" crap in stock that you can buy.

DD-FunkoPEZ-20190611-Rhero.jpg

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
20211105-penny-mod1.jpg

Enter coupon code PENNY at check out
and save $5 on orders of $35+ in-stock items.​
Coupon only valid through 11/8/2021 at noon CT.
$5 savings applies to IN-STOCK items only. The order must contain $35 or more of
in-stock items for the coupon to apply. Savings do not apply to shipping and taxes.
May not be combined with other offers.
Some restrictions apply*

*Video games, video game consoles, select turntables, and LEGO® products are excluded from the offer. Only in-stock items will receive the discount.​

Can be used more than one time - I used it fo get the Randolph Scott set in one order and Guns of Navarrone 4K and The Bank Dick blu-ray on another.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Columbia Classics V2 4K Box -- $82+ $4 heavy shipping (and tax if applicable). Still about $10 cheaper than Amazon

Alternative -- an actual Amazon.com deal while it lasts. A $16 add-on coupon appeared in addition to the new $91 price
so $75+tax. I checked the usual PM sites and I think they're misreading the Target.com deal which says $93/20% Off Movies, but that discount I think that is only available on InStore eligible items (In stock or order to store for pickup) which this item is not eligible for either.

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
That;s really odd, I know when I first posted yesterday that code, pic/ad was linked along with some information on WAC titles.
I wonder when I edited it to add the better Amazon Deal for CC V2 if I erased it somehow.

Oh well. Everything is back in the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks